720World

Little Trucks, Big World

General Forum (1,599)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1980 720 nissan datsun 4x4

just wondering if anyone could give me tips on anything to do to the engine to make it run faster. More hp

Started by Ronnie

6 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by Mitchell

ka score...need advice.

Just bought a 93' nissan HB 5 speed 2wd with a ka24e for $350. It was lady driven, 127 000km, this thing is mint other then that the chick…

Started by andrew_r_mcintosh

14 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by sid

Craigslist Datsun Truck Turbo?

I saw a listing on Craigslist here in Seattle for an exhaust manifold/turbo unit for a Datsun truck, or so the guy says. I took a look at t…

Started by Livemeyer

4 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by datzenmike

Locker Fro C200

hey guys i was wondering if i could put a locker on my 85 nissan 720 4x4 it has a c200 with 4.11 gears. i found a locker for a c200 for the…

Started by Joshua Conter

3 Sep 27, 2008
Reply by datzenmike

can't get my intake manifold off

So i pulled the ka, I wanna strip it down to the block so I can see whats going on when I drop it into the 720 and fab up a motor mount. G…

3 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by datzenmike

where to get "ST" stickers?

anyone has a website that you know of that makes the st stickers that goes on the quarter panel of the bed?

Started by joey

3 Sep 23, 2008
Reply by Mike Barlocher

Tie rod ends and other steering joints.

Want to replace mine as they are all lose. Went to napa today and they can't get anything, so should I check out the nissan dealer or is th…

1 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by andrew_r_mcintosh

New Tires need new speedo

Hey guys i just got some new 33's for my 85 720 (by the way i love it to all the people said that it was going to run bad it runs great som…

Started by Joshua Conter

6 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by datzenmike

how to polish st rims

title explains it all. anyone knows how?!?!? whats the best polish, stripper, etc. if you got an idea, pls reply to this w/ steps ad stuff.…

Started by joey

14 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by TigerRacing

Removed my EGR, seems to function normally, runs like crap HELP!

I removed my EGR valve last night, cleaned it with carb cleaner and silicone still idles poorly. If i remove the vacuum hose to the EGR it…

Started by Jesse Sandler

4 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Jesse Sandler

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Events

© 2017   Created by TigerRacing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service