720World

Little Trucks, Big World

General Forum (1,599)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

84 Nissan 720 on EBAY...

Found this 84 Nissan 720 for sale on Ebay,super clean,but he wants a couple of arms and legs,lol.Has the wrong repair manual,lol.http://www…

Started by Tommy Perkins

0 Jul 11

Weber Carb For 1982 Z-24

Can someone please direct me to a thread for a Weber Carb on a 1992? I had done the research before for my 84 but I have sold mine and let…

Started by 1984KC4x4

3 Jul 6
Reply by 1984KC4x4

What's New at RockAuto?

At RockAuto.com, the selection of parts grows steadily while prices remain reliably low! Visit RockAuto.com now to see all the parts we cur…

Started by RockAuto

0 Jun 28

Finding a canopy/bed liner?

Hello all, I just bought a lovely '86 King Cab and am looking to put a canopy and some sort of bed protection on it. The canopy is the prio…

Started by Anika

6 Jun 13
Reply by Jacob

Brake/Signal Issue

I've replaced both relays and hazard switch. My turn signals don't blink.  They were blinking prior to installing new Grille/Bumper. Now I…

Started by Baloo

0 Jun 11

Bogging/sputtering past 3k RPM

Hey everyone I'm having an issue with my 1985 720 KC. When I am driving and the RPMs go past 2800-3k the truck starts "sputtering" and has…

Started by Brandon

5 Jun 7
Reply by Brandon

New to the World RestoModding my 85 4x4

Hi all I'm here to learn more about these great trucks and to share with those who care about them as well. I am in the process of shorteni…

Started by Tyler Sterbentz

0 May 24

RockAuto...Part & FAQ Search Made Easy!

The unique RockAuto.com catalog makes it easy to see all the parts we have for your vehicle. Search boxes are available as well to help scr…

Started by RockAuto

0 May 12

86 NISSAN 720 ON EBAY

Check this 86 that's on Ebay for sale

Started by Tommy Perkins

1 May 6
Reply by Tommy Perkins

84 Nissan 720 on Ebay.

Check this out,this guy is wishing.

Started by Tommy Perkins

1 May 3
Reply by Tommy Perkins