720World

Little Trucks, Big World

Dattsun Al's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"Could it be an ignition issue? Put a timing light on it and confirm that you have pr…"

Dattsun Al replied Oct 11 to very little throttle response

9 Oct 11
Reply by channing

"I checked the air filter box, in the front, near the small white pad, that filters t…"

Dattsun Al replied Sep 24 to Seem to be using some oil lately...

7 Sep 25
Reply by datzenmike

"Thanks Mike, you explain it well. I remember having that load and being in traffic.…"

Dattsun Al replied Sep 24 to Seem to be using some oil lately...

7 Sep 25
Reply by datzenmike

"Is it possible that the CAT is plugged up?"

Dattsun Al replied Sep 18 to very little throttle response

9 Oct 11
Reply by channing

"Datzenmike, Thank you for your reply. I've looked a bit today online but can't seem…"

Dattsun Al replied Sep 19, 2016 to What are the Chances? way up here in Quebec Canada?

7 Oct 2, 2016
Reply by datzenmike

"Channing, thanks for your reply. Its the kind of reply I was hoping to hear about. I…"

Dattsun Al replied Sep 19, 2016 to What are the Chances? way up here in Quebec Canada?

7 Oct 2, 2016
Reply by datzenmike

"Hello Josh,  The only 2 piece boots I have found to be effective are the ones with t…"

Dattsun Al replied Sep 18, 2016 to Front "CV" Axle lessons learned

26 Sep 18, 2016
Reply by Dattsun Al

"There are two places you can get coolant into the engine. The intake manifold has co…"

Dattsun Al replied Feb 21, 2016 to Bad head gasket??

7 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by datzenmike

"Hey Jeff,  Thanks very much. I've sent him a friend request, and a short note on wha…"

Dattsun Al replied Jul 21, 2015 to Needed... one Side window Weatherstrip for the Passenger side small window... 84 720

2 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Dattsun Al

"Is it possible that the Auto Choke is adjusted wrong? I took mine off, and added a p…"

Dattsun Al replied Jul 19, 2015 to New Hitachi carb running too rich -- another failed smog attempt

32 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by Daylen

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Events

© 2017   Created by TigerRacing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service