720World

Little Trucks, Big World

Tommy Perkins's Discussions (1,202)

Discussions Replied To (1024) Replies Latest Activity

"Called the Nissan Dealer here yesterday and was told,there are no more of them,just…"

Tommy Perkins replied on Wednesday to Fuseabe link 3 pole needed 1 in any condition

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Tommy Perkins

"Hi Linda,I will call Nissan today after work,and if they have it,I will order you on…"

Tommy Perkins replied on Tuesday to Fuseabe link 3 pole needed 1 in any condition

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Tommy Perkins

"Mine is the same as that picture,if you want I can call my dealer to see if they can…"

Tommy Perkins replied on Tuesday to Fuseabe link 3 pole needed 1 in any condition

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Tommy Perkins

"Hi Again,just got to work,my records show that I bought 2 new Fusible links from the…"

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Tommy Perkins

"I bought 2 for my 85,one is on my truck,other is in my parts bin,got from dealer I c…"

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Tommy Perkins

""

Tommy Perkins replied Dec 28, 2018 to 1985 Nissan 720 4x4

2 Jan 2
Reply by stephen finnerty

"Thanks mike."

Tommy Perkins replied Nov 26, 2018 to Burnt 20 amp blower motor wire in fuse box.

2 Nov 26, 2018
Reply by Tommy Perkins

"Here's a head onEbay..."

Tommy Perkins replied Nov 3, 2018 to Blown head gasket.... WHICH gasket to buy as replacement?

15 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by datzenmike

"Wow,Awesome cover,will keep your nice 720 looking good always."

Tommy Perkins replied Sep 5, 2018 to Vehicle cover for our trucks

4 Oct 17, 2018
Reply by Marc B.

"Got it all back together,had to use a new retainer to hold my cold-hot switch on,it…"

Tommy Perkins replied Jul 31, 2018 to Heater core.

4 Jul 31, 2018
Reply by Tommy Perkins

RSS

© 2019   Created by TigerRacing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service