720World

Little Trucks, Big World

TigerRacing's Discussions (903)

Discussions Replied To (852) Replies Latest Activity

"The top 2 pics above I believe are Z22S motors and have a 7 hole pattern with ribs (…"

TigerRacing replied Sep 9 to The Napz Series Engine Family, Identification, Comparisons, Differences, and Verification

3 Sep 9
Reply by TigerRacing

"Well I'm going to try to resurrect this old thread with no replies...  And link it t…"

TigerRacing replied Aug 27 to The Napz Series Engine Family, Identification, Comparisons, Differences, and Verification

3 Sep 9
Reply by TigerRacing

"I am getting very close to it Mike...  I've found some folders of my build info so I…"

TigerRacing replied Mar 19 to Z24 torque build

9 Mar 23
Reply by datzenmike

"I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at what you get with the mods you are plannin…"

TigerRacing replied Mar 1 to Z24 torque build

9 Mar 23
Reply by datzenmike

"When I modified my z24 with a cam, balanced, intake port and polish, ITB fuel inject…"

TigerRacing replied Feb 25 to Z24 torque build

9 Mar 23
Reply by datzenmike

"Thanks for following up to your own discussion!  I'm sorry I didn't have any definit…"

TigerRacing replied Feb 28, 2018 to need speedometer gear options

17 Mar 4, 2018
Reply by mazspd6

"Is this still an ongoing issue or is this discussion done?"

TigerRacing replied Feb 28, 2018 to Engine Dies Coming to a Stop

7 Jul 1, 2018
Reply by Dattsun Al

"Yeah, this is usually a ground related problem for sure...  You still want this dele…"

TigerRacing replied Feb 21, 2018 to Brother's Hardbody, brake lights getting into turn signals

5 Mar 12, 2018
Reply by Dwayne Oxford

"WOW, just WOW"

TigerRacing replied Feb 21, 2018 to 83 nissan 4x4 for sale,Just a arm and 2 legs for this...

5 Feb 21, 2018
Reply by mazspd6

"Also a capacitor is used to filter and smooth out the voltage. It's kind of. like an…"

TigerRacing replied Jul 1, 2016 to Fuel gauge, temp gauge voltage regulator

17 Mar 18
Reply by Dwayne Oxford

RSS

© 2019   Created by TigerRacing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service