720World

Little Trucks, Big World

Marc B.'s Discussions (363)

Discussions Replied To (356) Replies Latest Activity

"I have seen other people use the glass and sandpaper method before.  But is it also…"

Marc B. replied Nov 3 to Blown head gasket.... WHICH gasket to buy as replacement?

15 Dec 7
Reply by datzenmike

"Awesome!  Thanks! "

Marc B. replied Oct 17 to Vehicle cover for our trucks

4 Oct 17
Reply by Marc B.

"So it's a year later and I still have not fixed the 720.  I did get an OEM gasket se…"

Marc B. replied Oct 16 to Blown head gasket.... WHICH gasket to buy as replacement?

15 Dec 7
Reply by datzenmike

"got a number for that cover?"

Marc B. replied Oct 16 to Vehicle cover for our trucks

4 Oct 17
Reply by Marc B.

"Oh great.... now the rusted out Craigslist junkers will be sky high as well.  And ON…"

Marc B. replied Feb 19 to 83 nissan 4x4 for sale,Just a arm and 2 legs for this...

5 Feb 21
Reply by mazspd6

"Hi Joe, Long time... Yep, between the stock and fel pro. Cat's fine, totally clea…"

Marc B. replied Aug 19, 2017 to Blown head gasket.... WHICH gasket to buy as replacement?

15 Dec 7
Reply by datzenmike

"Oh, I know about slacking the chain! Well, I thought as much about the head gasket.…"

Marc B. replied Aug 15, 2017 to Blown head gasket.... WHICH gasket to buy as replacement?

15 Dec 7
Reply by datzenmike

"Just for fun:  There was a 720 RV on The Walking Dead.  Cool!"

Marc B. replied Mar 24, 2016 to 1984 z24 RV quit while running....help?

8 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Marc B.

"I think you answered your own question in the last 6 words. Most shops have no clue…"

Marc B. replied Jan 12, 2016 to 3rd gear

12 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by datzenmike

"Very funny, Tommy. Yeah, Cali sucks!  But the weather is so good..... But I may be…"

Marc B. replied Jan 8, 2016 to How to pass the smog test?

4 Jan 9, 2016
Reply by Tommy Perkins

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Events

© 2018   Created by TigerRacing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service