720World

Little Trucks, Big World

All Discussions Tagged 'head' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cold valve setting

Can anyone tell me the cold valve settings on a Z24.  I have a rebuilt head and need to set the valves cold and than reset hot. Thanks for…

Started by John Peterson

4 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by John Peterson

Head Gasket

Hi 720 fans,  blew the head gasket on my Z24 (on surprise there :-(  engine overheated.)  And took it apart and checked the block and head.…

Started by John Peterson

6 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by John Peterson

Head gasket

Hi 720 fans,  blew the head gasket on my Z24 (on surprise there :-(  engine overheated.)  And took it apart and checked the block and head.…

Started by John Peterson

4 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by John Peterson

carb to fuel injection

can anybody tell me how difficult it would be to go from a carb to fuel injection on a z22 motor in a 1982 datscun 720 4x4? any help is gre…

Started by Pattric Brian Ferguson

4 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by datzenmike

I`m looking to buy a radiator support

Looking to buy a rad support for a 1985 720. Hoping someone will have one for way less than what Rockauto.com is selling them for ($158) sh…

Started by Christopher James Tickle

2 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Christopher James Tickle

Need Advice!!

Okay guys, I had my head gasket blow between cylinder 3 & 4 on my Z24, pretty typical right?  I went through the motions of wedging a w…

Started by DatSoon

4 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Steve g

valve stem seals removal

is it possible to replace the seals without removing the head? if so, anyone knows the tricks and the do's and donts? thats my project for…

Started by joey

14 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by d

Z22 - Z24 Cyl. Heads

I'm just wondering if anyone out there has put a z22 head on a z24? AND if so how did it feel?  I'm thinking that the port volosity would b…

Started by Torpedo

4 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Torpedo

RSS

© 2019   Created by TigerRacing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service