Click Here to Fax Congress for Free

720World

Little Trucks, Big World

For sale: 1982 Datsun /Nissan 720 King Cab Pick-up Truck. The 720 pickup has 111,000 miles on the original gasoline z24 motor is mated with manual 4-speed +overdrive transmission. The motor and transmission are in working order. Note This is a complete running vehicle only parts missing of the truck is the starter and battery, and the clutch master cylinder (I have all brand new parts in  boxes that come with the truck, Battery,Starter,Clutch Master Cylinder ). The body is in overall good condition for its age--only surface rust-- the pick-up bed is surprisingly almost rust free just surface bubbles that can be sanded out, no rot or major cancer. The floor-pans are in wonderful shape as well. The driver’s side door a has a basket-ball sized dent that probably could be pulled out, the rest of the body has only minor cuts, dings and scrapes. I have too many projects going on at this time. My loss is your gain. This would make a wonderful bagged mini truck project for someone who has the time to devote to this great classic and stylish truck or would make a great reliable small work truck. The truck has plenty of hard to find parts for 81-83 body style Datsun 720’s. Please feel free to contact me if you are interested, I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. The truck will drive and run with minor work installing the starter and battery and the clutch master cylinder, will need to be towed by trailer or dolly from my property. Would be happy to deliver within a reasonable distance (50 miles radius from Gastonia NC ) just for the cost of fuel. Thanks for looking, more pictures are available upon request! Make me an offer and contact me for a time to come see it in person you won’t be disappointed in the value of the classic for the money. 
Asking $ 750 OBO 

Please contact me by email 

or buy Phone if interested

770 876 2392 

Tags: 5-Speed, 720, Air, Bagged, Body, Cab, Chevy, Cruiser, Datsun, Drag, More…Dropped, Ford, GMC, King, Mini, Nissan, Parts, Project, Race, Rat, Ride, Rod, Show, Street, Tags:, Truck, car, flatbed, metal, pick-up, race, scrap, v8, welding

Views: 279

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

pictures???

Send me an Email, and i will be glad to 

Post the pics?
Amazing deal, and your local. . . :-)

Give me a number in a pm and i will be glad to give you a call, so we can chat about it  

Eric 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by TigerRacing.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service