720World

Little Trucks, Big World

Hi Ya'll,I am going to replace my front brake rotors,brake pads and wheel studs soon,I have the original rotors still on there with 360,000 miles.Where is the best place to get the Rotors and brake pads?I replaced the brake lines and the calibers years ago,they are good.I have Auto Zone brake pads on there,they are still good but I am going to replace them with the new rotors. Any ideas...Going to get the wheel studs from Nissan,they are 2.18 each.Got new acorn lug nuts from Ebay for 14 bucks.

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is the best way to remove my rotor on my 85 Nissan 720 4x4 with Auto-lock free running hub?I want to install new rotors and wheel studs.I got the Nissan Service Manual.It says I need a special tool to remove the wheel bearing lock nut.

Get it figgerd out? Mine's 2WD, can't help.

Yeah, I looked in my 85 Nissan service manual,I have the automatic 4x4 locking hubs which is more to take off than the manual 4x4 hubs,but it is easy,I will have to order the new studs and new rotors.As soon as I get all the parts here,I will replace everything.A hammer and a chisel will do for removing the wheel bearing lock nut.It's not really needed to do right now,I might wait till summer is over,it is real humid here in Georgia.

RSS

© 2019   Created by TigerRacing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service