720World

Little Trucks, Big World

Hello.

I am working on trying to get my SD 22 running again in my new project.  Could someone remind me or show me a picture where the vacuum lines run for the engine?  Also where does the line run to that comes off the back of the alternator.  I got the engine running but it is smoking terrible.   Maybe I hooked one of the lines up in the wrong spot by mistake.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,
Matthew

Views: 313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

mine is running at this time no front drive line have 4.11 in front and 4.37 in the rear i have a 4.11 to roll under the truck but it is getting close to hunting so i will uses my other 4X4 for hunting this year.
i will be putting a flat bed on this one also a lot of work to do yet i drive it every day to work.
what gear and size tire are you using?
is this to use on the street?
I believe my gears are 3.93 or 4.11 not for sure though. As of now I do not have a title for the pickup so it will be offroad. Would like to get a builders title so I could drive it on the road. I plan to run 33-35" tires.
The top port is the vaccum to the booster, the middle is the port from the engine oil, and the bottom is the drain to the oil pan.......

Chuck

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Events

© 2018   Created by TigerRacing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service