720World

Little Trucks, Big World

Hello all, I just bought a lovely '86 King Cab and am looking to put a canopy and some sort of bed protection on it. The canopy is the priority right now.

I've been looking on Craigslist and having no luck finding a non-trashed canopy even though I live in a major urban area (Seattle/Tacoma.) Do any of you know how to find a canopy that fits? I've done a little research online and it's seems that some newer Nissan frontiers have the same bed dimensions.

Any advice on finding a decent/matching canopy or bed liner that fits well would be much appreciated. Otherwise I'm just hoping to get lucky on Craigslist.

Views: 101

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am running a hardbody canopy on mine. The slope does not match the cab but otherwise a perfect fit.
Here's the hardbody shell.
One more try can't seem to send pics
Attachments:

I have the same problem. I have an '83 King Cab with a really old, ratty camper shell on it that I'd love to get rid of, but I haven't been able to find a newer one that will fit. What years were the hardbody's produced?

Mine is a hardbody fits good except the top of the cab has a bit of a gap.
I just received a canopy that fits perfectly, I decided that I do not want to use anymore. I will post pic tomorrow.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Events

© 2017   Created by TigerRacing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service