Click Here to Fax Congress for Free

720World

Little Trucks, Big World

I have a Z24 from my 1985 2wd 720. It is a good running motor but has a blown headgasket. I know it is fixable but I have commited to a KA24 so this will either go to the scrap yard or to someone who wants this stuff.

I have the carb, intake, and exhaust mani, dist, clutch, air cleaner, and I could even throw in some wiring or whatever I don't need for my KA.

BTW I am also selling a KA24DE from a '93 S13 w/ S14 head, already tapped for turbo. Ran fine, needs some seals and a throttle body. I was going to put it in my truck but ran out of $ and can't finish the KA-T so I found a good KA24E so I am trying to break even and get the truck (DD) back on the road quicker.

I am in the BUF, NY area. I will ship if it's worth it.

If you are interested in some stuff just let me know call or txt plz

pics upon request 716.444.4nine19

Thanks for looking

Tags: 1985, 720, D21, KA24, NAPS, Z24, engine, hardbody, truck

Views: 407

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interested in the z24 and/or the ka, message me.

We have to be friends to msg - I sent req but I put my phone # right in the post so feel free to txt or call for faster response time.

Thanks for looking

Do you still have the air cleaner?

Update w/pics

Attachments:

Bump - still available!

I'd be interested in the Z24 carb....

It's yours for $30 + shipping....intake manifold is included - assuming you don't mind taking it, but if so it will go to scrap soon so if you want to txt or send me an email I can give you paypal info:

Calebrese.gets.it.in@gmail.com

Well let me know cuz the Z24 is already gone and the carb/intake is one of the few things I have left

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by TigerRacing.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service