720World will be shutting down at the end of 2020.  Please see the announcement in the Forums.  No new members are being accepted at this time.  Thanks for all the support over the years, and happy trails.

720World

Little Trucks, Big World

Looking at replacing my rusted out exhaust. 1985 720 4x4 with carb Z24. Wanted to ask opinions mainly on a muffler. I would like something free flowing, not very restrictive, but also not obnoxiously loud. I've heard good about Walker, Magnaflow, Flowmaster, and a few others. 

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had a Magnaflow on it for years and it sounded good, not super loud at all, but honestly with the little horsepowers we have, it was unnecessary but still fun.

When I rebuilt the truck i decided that I wanted to go back to the stock look and bought a stock exhaust from Rock Auto and it sounds good, the engine responds well and it's quiet for those 4am runs to work. 

I'll most likely go with a Walker after giving it some thought and reading up. Magnaflow would also be decent. I've heard Flowmaster is overkill for 4 cyl.

RSS

© 2020   Created by TigerRacing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service