720World

Little Trucks, Big World

Bumped my mirror while cleaning the inside of my windshield and broke the mount. Can't find one locally so I was hoping some one might have an extra. It's the triangular piece of plastic that mounts between the roof and the mirror. Has three screws in it. Prefer a gray one but any color will work. Please let me know. Thanks

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL,Same thing happen to me over 10 years ago,was cleaning the front windshield and hit the mirror with my hand and broke it,this was before the internet was around,got a new one from the dealer and it was costly,got a new mirror and the parts that go with it Seen some on Ebay a while back,a lot cheaper than what I paid.My wife bought me a real big mirror that goes over my mirror,she got it from QVC.

I just got the glass mount one from a '90s Monte Carlo. Has day/night and two courtesy/map reading lights along the bottom with switches. Cost me $5 for the crazy-glue to fix it to the glass and had to fish the wire from the interior lamp. I know it's not original or Nissan but it' is an improvement. Maybe Nissan has one in a later car?? I don't have a lot of wrecking yards near me.

Didn't think about a glass mounted one. I like the idea of extra lights too. I'd just need to figure something to hide the imprint and holes in my headliner. Something to think about...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Events

© 2018   Created by TigerRacing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service