720World

Little Trucks, Big World

Hi all im rolling a 1984 720 standard. I bought it when it was 3 years old . Ive had in storage for the last 15 years. now I am getting it back on the road and trying to finish up old projects. My truck rides 1/2 inch off the ground (courtesy dearched springs and 4 inch blocks). Mods are 5 inch chopped roof, raked windshield, suicide doors , 1981 rear end ( they are 2 inches narrower), 1985 fleetside bed,shaved door handles, shaved gas door, shaved tailgate and handle, molded ground effects all around, remote control doors and alarm, purple neon tubes (4 front side and rear), 1986 tilt column, fiero bucket seats, booted cab to bed for stereo, custom recessed tonnaue cover and shaved side emblems. I added some pictures.

Views: 72

Replies to This Discussion

absolutly one of a kind never seen a roof chopped on a 720 where did the ground effects come from?

to be honest I forget the manufacturer of the ground effects. I purchased them from an ad on MINI Trucking magazine back in the 1990's. Yes I am that old, lol.  A good friend of mine helped me chop it early in its life with me around 1991.

lol im that old too still very nice though

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Events

© 2017   Created by TigerRacing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service